Housing support services
Housing Support services are provided to vulnerable people, with the goal of improving their quality of life by providing a stable environment to enable independent living.
The Housing Support Enabling Unit
The aim of the Unit is to offer support and assistance to providers of housing support in the voluntary, private and Registered Social Landlord sectors. It does this by:
- collating and disseminating information
- providing a central point for enquiries
- organising training events
- identifying issues of common interest or concern
- gathering information on the impact of changes to funding arrangements
The Housing Support Enabling Unit is a joint initiative of Coalition of Care & Support Providers in Scotland (CCPS) and the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA).