The CCPS Digital Programme
Providing support, information, learning and development opportunities.
The CCPS Digital programme is funded by the Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Digital Social Care programme of the Scottish Government to support third sector providers of social care by providing support, information, learning and development opportunities.
The CCPS Digital Programme will also contribute to policy and legislative consultations arising from the development of the National Care Service in relation to digital and data.
The programme’s main activities include:
- Creating opportunities for networking and collaboration between Third Sector care and support providers, statutory sector partners and others working within the technology sector
- Facilitating small group problem solving networks to bring providers together to work through shared challenges on identified issues
- Representation and policy influencing to strengthen the voice of Third Sector providers in the development of national policy and implementation
- Gathering and sharing evidence and learning to explore the capacity for shared digital system solutions across the sector and gathering examples of good practice, learning and the impact of policies on Third Sector providers
- Information and support to share sector learning and give providers the information, knowledge, and contacts to develop and adopt digital practice
These activities currently focus on four themes that correspond to priorities set out in the Scottish Government’s Digital Health and Care Strategy:
- Digital services: developing a better understanding of the role of digital in the context of care and support commissioning (including service design) and procurement
- Digital foundations: supporting digital maturity among our members, including cyber resilience;
- Digital skills and leadership: supporting a digitally skilled care and support workforce;
- Data-driven services and insights: encouraging better use of data, data sharing, and citizen access to data;
Why Digital? See our co-produced animation illustrating our ambitions for an integrated and digitally enhanced world of health and care services and support could mean for citizens and people who need support.