- Circa £30,576 (pay award pending)
- Full time (35 hours a week)
- Until 31st March 2023 (extension beyond that subject to funding)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to work alongside our other CJVSF Development Coordinator to coordinate and develop the work of the Criminal Justice Voluntary Sector Forum (CJVSF).
You will be a skilful communicator with experience of building stakeholder relationships and supporting collaborative working. You will have knowledge of Scottish justice policy and related policy areas, be comfortable facilitating group activities and discussions and have experience of writing briefing papers.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 27th May 2022
Interview date: 8th June 2022 (interviews will take place online)
- CJVSF About CCPS
- CJVSF Development Co-ordinator Job Profile
- CJVSF Development Co-ordinator Application Form
- CJVSF Equal Opportunities Form