List of worker wellbeing resources
Wellbeing Management Information – M
- NHS Scotland Psychology Service Covid-19 services (3rd sector accessible) May 2020
- BAME Guidance for employers to support staff during Covid 19 (21 May 2020)
- CIPD Workplace guide – returning after Coronavirus (4th May 2020)
- Steelcase – The Post-Covid Workplace (space design mixed with people implications) (May 2020)
- IJB Paper of wellbeing – example of good practice (27/5/20)
- Mobilisation slides – wellbeing 11 June 2020 (June 2020)
- Working from Home for workers – example of good practice East Ayrshire (May 2020) (May 2020)
Wellbeing Practice Development – P
- Schwartz Rounds Presentation- Practice option/approach for consideration (May 2020)
- NICE PTSD Guidance 2018 – best practice
- Wellbeing Slides – presentation of national plan (in development) Dave Caesar (28th May 2020)
- East Ayrshire Council Wellbeing Strategy for our Workforce
- Stirling Council Pulse Survey – sample of good practice
Wellbeing Resources for the workforce – R
- Covid 19 Staff Wellbeing Communication Toolkit – an excellent collection of best practice information resources and signposting links (20th May 2020)
- Psychological First Aid Infographic (April 2020)
- NES Psychological First Aid and Debriefing (20th April 2020)
- PROMIS Wellbeing Coaching – self referral coaching scheme (May 2020)
- Scottish Ballet staff session information – ‘Health at Hand’ (April 2020)
Worker Wellbeing Hub for Health and Social Care Workers
www.promis.scot – A really high-quality evidence based resource (accessible on all devices) for workers, managers, unpaid carers and organisations.
Within this site as well as information, and a search function to find the information you need, there are links to resources and apps including:
- Sleepio: An evidence-based sleep improvement program
- Daylight: A smart-phone based app that helps with anxiety and worry
- Silvercloud: A structured programme based on CBT that focuses on supporting your wellbeing, including managing your mental health, resilience, stress and sleep.
- Lifelines Scotland Staying Well Road Trip
Please access these apps through links in the PROMIS Wellbeing Hub site as this is how they are licenced and accessible to you.
- The accompanying PROMIS communications toolkit is within the folder as a zip file – this will enable organisations to display the information in social media, to link from their own website and in employer handbooks/intranets etc to increase the number of people accessing it.
Employers who wish to add their organisation’s information to the wellbeing hub under ‘third sector organisations- support for staff’ you can submit/contact through this page on the site.