This page provides some information about the 2015 CCPS conference, including links to presentations.
Over 200 delegates and contributors gathered in Dunblane in November 2015 for the biennial CCPS conference on the theme of Sustainability and Social Care: Mission, Innovation, Disruption?
What do we mean by sustainability? How do we achieve sustainability for our services, our sector, and our communities? And how do care and support providers contribute to the wider goal of sustainable ‘inclusive’ economic growth?
- Storify from the conference
- Slide presentations from the conference:
- Julian Corner, Lankelly Chase Foundation: Sustainability and systems change
- Prof Patricia Findlay, University of Strathclyde Business School: A sustainable workforce and the Fair Work Convention
- Holly Holder, Nuffield Trust: Social care for older people- home truths
- Naomi Eisenstadt, Independent Advisor on Poverty and Inequality: Providing care and support in partnership – staying optimistic
- Self-directed Support – National Implementation Plan 2016-2018
- Cornerstone break-out presentation
- View the full programme