The outcomes of our programme are:
- Providers have a stronger voice in Self-Directed Support policy development and implementation. Policy is more effective where it is closely linked to practice and implementation is improved where policy is brought closer to the frontline.
- Providers have the systems, skills and information needed to deliver more personalised services and this leads to increased choice and control for people receiving care and support.
We do this by:
- Running policy and practice exchange events aimed at building the knowledge, skills and resources of support providers.
- Facilitating learning and knowledge exchange groups.
- Keeping providers informed of new developments in Self-directed Support.
- Representing support providers in Scottish Government working groups.
- Promoting best practice guidance for providers on Self-directed Support: Support Me, Support You
Our programme is run on these principles
Join our network for regular updates on events, opportunities and developments in Self-directed Support