Administrative Assistant (17.5 hours/week)
- Fixed term until March 2020 with the potential for extension subject to funding
- Salary scale £18,432 – £19,644 (pro rata)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Administrative Assistant to help us ensure that our work remains of the highest quality as CCPS’ output steadily grows to meet the demand of our members. The successful candidate will assist the administrative team with tasks such as preparation for events and financial data-entry, along with providing day-to-day administrative support to the wider CCPS staff team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent computer literacy, problem-solving and communication skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a flexible approach.
We can be flexible about your work pattern and how the 17.5 hours are delivered over the week (within standard office hours).
- Job Description – Admin Assistant
- Application Form – Admin Assistant
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 23rd July (5pm)
Interview date: Tuesday 30th July