SCVO has announced the 44 finalists for this year’s Scottish Charity Awards and CCPS members have again made a strong showing. Among those shortlisted are:
- Alzheimer Scotland -Demonstrating Digital category
- Carr Gomm – Cracking Campaign category
- Deafblind Scotland – Pioneering Project category
- Enable Scotland – Demonstrating Digital category
- Royal Blind – Leading Light category
- Seamab – Terrific Trustee category
- Who Cares? Scotland – Terrific Trustee category
Congratulations to all those shortlisted.
The winners of each of the eight categories will be decided by a panel of judges and announced at the awards ceremony on Friday 14 June 2019.
The People’s Choice Award (sponsored by Charities Aid Foundation) allows members of the public to choose their favourite from the entire shortlist, You have until Friday 17 May to cast your vote.