eForum Issue 42 – Read Full Issue Here
- Housing and Ageing: Linking strategy to future delivery for Scotland 2030 – Watch this space for further updates!
- Aspire gains Scottish Care Awards
- New funding for trauma training
- Short term supported accommodation – definition awaited
- Homelessness monitoring and management for Scotland
- HSEU’s ‘No Place Like Home’ Photography Competition 2018 – Closing Date 31st August 2018
- Annual Event – November 22nd in Glasgow – More details to follow
- Is your organisation making the most of apprenticeships? Do you know about the development of legislation around staffing levels? You can register here.
- Regulation and Registration – You can register here.
- Development of Social Security in Scotland and the UC system – You can register here.
- NHS Scotland events – Building Foundations for Health and Housing –Aberdeen 25th September – Register here, Edinburgh 2nd October – Register here and Kilmarnock 25th October – Register here.
- Transition of legacy benefits to Universal Credit – please contact Jeremy Hewer.