eForum Issue 41 – Read Full Issue Here
- Supported Housing and the benefits system – If you would be interested in working with the Unit to set out your service in a case study please contact Yvette Burgess.
- 18-21 year olds – help with housing costs reinstated – Further details can be found here.
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
- Kingdom Housing Association – generating savings for hospital and care costs – Further details about the launch of the report can be viewed here
- Churchill Fellowships
- Tackling Social Isolation and Loneliness – The response can be viewed here.
Agenda – news from the Scottish Government
- Safe staffing – development of new legislation – Health and Care (Staffing) (Scotland) Bill
- Social Security (Scotland) Act – Scottish Parliament
- Homelessness and Rough Sleeping
- Blue Triangle – Findings on Reporting