Self-directed support is when people arrange some or all of their (or their child’s) support instead of receiving services arranged by your local authority social work or housing department.

Please have a look at the Providers and Personalisation website for more information.

Share this...
Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter