The HSEU held the annual Supporting Better Futures for All Event on 22nd November in Glasgow.
We heard from Marie Paterson from the Care Inspectorate, who spoke about the Care Inspectorate’s approach to inspecting for outcomes. She praised Better Futures for being easy to use, person centred and having good visual aids showing an individual’s journey.
Many providers who use Better Futures were involved in delivering plenary presentations and workshops including Blue Triangle Housing Association, Perth and Kinross Council and Aspire Housing and Personal Development.
Presentations from the event are available to download:
- Regulating for Outcomes – Marie Paterson, Care Inspectorate
- Provider’s perspective – Staff development and tailoring the Better Futures framework – Michelle Reilly, Aspire Housing and Personal Development
- Better Futures as a tool for partnership working in Perth & Kinross – a commissioners and providers journey – Perth & Kinross Council / Perth & Kinross Health & Social Care Partnership – Planning & Commissioning Team and CATH, Churches Action for the Homeless
- Using Better Futures with people experiencing homelessness – Charlene McLean and Amanda Carr, Aspire Housing and Personal Development
- Better Futures and the General Data Protection Regulations – Heather Jack, HJBS Records & Information
If you would like more information about Better Futures, please get in touch with Heather McCluskey (Heather.firstname.lastname@example.org)