The Housing Support Enabling Unit is happy to offer you all the support you need to help you to explore if Better Futures is right for your service.
- Free demonstration of Better Futures – We will walk you through the basics of adding a record to the online system, setting up a support plan and recording outcomes. We will also look at the individual outcome graphics, the reporting part of the system and offline forms.
- An existing provider “buddy” – We will connect you with a similar provider using the system already.
- Invitation to the Super User Group meetings –The Super User group is a group of people from each organisation that uses Better Futures. This group is both a reference group to suggest changes and developments to the system and a useful networking group for housing support providers using Better Futures. The group meets quarterly, usually in Glasgow.
- Full set-up on the system – We’ll support you through the whole set up process and can give advice about what choices you have to tailor the system to your organisation.
- Free In-house Training – As part of your first year’s fee, we’ll deliver a half-day training for up to 15 staff.
If you have any questions about Better Futures or you are interested in a demonstration of the system, get in touch with the HSEU by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 475 2676.