Since its launch in 2011, Better Futures has been helping housing support providers to demonstrate the impact they have on improving outcomes at an individual level, particularly in terms of health, housing and social wellbeing.
“There is near universal consensus is that the Better Futures assessment and review approach is supporting organisations to work in a more outcomes-focused, person-centred way and that this is all to the good.” (Craigforth, 2017)
Driven by the needs of organisations using Better Futures, the system has continued to develop over time. This year brings CAFÉ (Client Access Front End), a major development allowing service users to log in to see and add to their Better Futures record online at any time.
This event will be an opportunity to:
- get an insight into how the Better Futures system has been used to demonstrate outcomes for housing support services
- see a demonstration of the online system, including new developments
- find out more about how organisations are using Better Futures including within the context of Housing First
- hear form the Care Inspectorate about how they promote outcomes focused practice as well as their new self-evaluation framework
- raise the profile of housing support and highlight services’ contribution to national outcomes
Who should attend?
Staff and board members of housing support providers across all sectors; commissioners in housing and integrated health and social care partnerships.
This event is free to attend and a light lunch will be provided.
You can register here.