The Living Wage Partners Group (COSLA, Scottish Government, Scottish Care, Unison and CCPS) has issued both guidance and a component rate template to support providers and commissioners in their negotiations to establish a living wage compliant hourly rate for care and support.
The initial framework was developed by Dr Alastair Rutherford (University of Stirling) and CCPS and is updated annually to reflect changes in NI, pensions and the Scottish Living Wage.
- Component rate for social care template 19-20
- UKHCA minimum cost for homecare v. 6 (January 2019) link to webinar and report
- Working with care providers to understand costs (CIPFA)
- 18-19 Living Wage update letter
- Component rate for social care template 18-19 (pdf.)
- Component rate for social care 18-19 (editable xls.)
- Living Wage joint guidance 2017-18
- Component rate for social care-17-18