Coping With Cuts
Working with decreasing resources has long been the reality for social care providers. Increasing cost pressures; decreasing available resource and projected increase in demand (and potentially in expectation) from supported people are creating a perfect storm of financial pressure. Contracting authorities, Scottish Government and providers are considering a range of ways to tackle this pressure but how successful are these approaches?
There is growing recognition that doing ‘more with less’ is no longer possible and the beginnings of shift in intention towards more collaborative approaches. We are exploring this through a series of structured co-designed workshops called ‘Coping With Cuts.’
Presentations, information, discussion guides and exercises from each of the workshops are available below.
- Coping with Cuts- how we did it- 19th May
- Finance, forecasting and modelling-30th June
- The Whole System- 21st September
- Funding vs. Outcomes 26th October
- Coping with Cuts through Commissioning- 24th January 2017.
- Coping with Cuts- personal resilience- 21st February 2017