CCPS is the Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland.
Our mission is to identify, represent, promote and safeguard the interests of third sector and not-for-profit social care and support providers in Scotland, so that they can maximise the impact they have on meeting social need.
For more information on the work of CCPS, please follow this link to our most recent Annual Review.
CCPS exists to:
- Champion quality care and support provided by the third sector
- Challenge policy and practice that inhibits or undermines the sector’s ability to provide quality care and support
- Prepare providers for future challenges and opportunities
- Support providers to understand, negotiate and influence the complex policy and practice environment in which they operate.
CCPS membership comprises over 80 of the most substantial care and support providers in Scotland’s third sector, providing high quality support in the areas of community care for adults with disabilities and for older people, youth and criminal justice, addictions, homelessness, and children’s services and family support.
The combined membership of CCPS:
- Supports over 380,000 people and their families
- Managed a total annual income in 2014-2015 of £1.3 billion, of which an average of 77% per organisation relates to publicly funded service provision.
- Employs approximately 40,000 staff
- Mobilises the support of approximately 7,000 volunteers in providing services
- Works in all 32 of Scotland’s council areas, with many members also providing services elsewhere in the UK and internationally
Please follow this link to view a full list of CCPS members.
CCPS also works in partnership with local provider forums and alliances in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Midlothian and East Lothian.
CCPS is a member of EASPD, the European Association of Service Providers for Persons with a Disability. We are also members of SCVO (Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations) and SSEC (Scottish Social Enterprise Coalition).
CCPS is a limited company, registered in Scotland under the company number SC279913 and recognised as a Scottish Charity by the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator as charity number SCO 29199.